Autumn Term Newsletter
Dates for your diary
9th October– Flu vaccinations
11th October– Parent Coffee Morning–E-safety (note change)
18th October– Friends of Broadmeadow meeting 10am
17th October– PECS training– a 5 week course starting on this date, further information to follow
20th October– school breaks up
30th October– school closure, training day
31st October– school re-opens
6th December– Christmas Fayre
20th December– school breaks up
2nd January– school closure, training day
3rd January– school re-opens
Star of the week
Unfortunately due to school having to close early we were unable to have our whole school assembly, however our stars this week are;
Caterpillars: Shazy and Sophie
Certificates will follow on Monday
Well done to both Dragonflies and Ladybirds class who have both equally achieved highest attendance this week.
The school menu will be serving from the Week 3 menu next week.
- We are sad to say goodbye to Alex, Callum and Sukhman this week. We wish them every success in their new schools
- Our Macmillan Coffee Morning raised brilliant £140.45 last week, thankyou to everyone involved.
- Don’t miss our e-safety coffee morning next week. Patrick Flynn from the Learning Technologies Team will be talking about how to stay safe on-line. In the current climate this is a huge issue affecting us all. Please come if you are able to.
- We have had a small number of children away from school this week with sickness bugs. Please remember our school policy that children need to be clear for 48hrs before they can return to school.
- If you do not need transport for any reason don’t forget to cancel it with the pupil support team on 01902 554195.
- If you are dropping your child off at school we are happy to receive them at the children’s entrance when buses are unloading if this is easier for you