Autumn Term Newsletter
Dates for your diary
14th November – PECs course continues at Warstones Primary
21st November – PECS
24th November – Firework Spectacular
22nd and 29th November – Friends Xmas fayre working group
29th November – Friends AGM
6th December – Christmas Fayre
13th December – Christmas Production
20th December – School breaks up
2nd January – School closure, training day
3rd January – School re-opens
24th January – Sleep Tight workshops begin
25th January – Friends meeting
16th February – Breakup for half term
Star of the week
Each Friday afternoon we hold an assembly where children’s hard work and achievements are celebrated. Winners this week are:
Assembly helper was Ethan
Class of the week was Butterflies this week who had the best attendance in school– well done!
The school menu will be serving from the Week 3 menu next week.
- We have had our first contribution towards our field project with £10,000 from Baily Thomas Charitable Trust– just another £90,000 to go!
- Friends are looking for gifts and vouchers to use as prizes at the Christmas Fayre – please let us know if you or your employer are able to help us
- We are busy preparing for our Christmas production on 13th December and getting into the Christmas spirit with our singing. Our Christmas trees arrive in school on Monday!
Did You Know?
- Our second Parent Craft Morning is next Wednesday – we will be making preparations for the Christmas Fayre and would love to see you – we really need help. As there are lots of jobs to do
- Airspace Trampoline Park in Wednesfield hold an SEN friendly session every Sunday morning, carers go free. Telephone 020 3846 1386 for more details
- If you shop online Easy fundraising is a great way to raise funds for the school– just search for Friends of Broadmeadow as your charity and then search for the shop that you want – most high street shops will donate and also companies like Amazon.